Erotic Fiction Girl book retailers

Erotic Fiction Girl book retailers

The Song of Merlin - Volume 1 by Brian Rhodes OUT NOW!



When was the last you danced with words, dance again in the Awen, let it embrace you and let it inundate your thoughts?

Dance with the song of Merlin set upon Cornwall’s raging windswept shores and delight in the eternity of eternia. Find and use the thirteen treasures of the ancient Celts and become one with the prophecies of Merlin.

Join in the sacred battle of the trees and connect to their ancient store of the power of Logres and let the love story of Merlin and Vivian beguile you and then touch the ancient magick that is The Song of Merlin.

"Greetings my fellow travellers of the mystic alchemical sea, I am your host the alchemist, I am the poet of the eternity, and I am the pan dimensional bard. Alchemy is all about healing, it is about using the self as the crucible, it is a journey of sixty five levels, of sixty five signs, of five zodiacs, and of thirteen chakras. You too oh reader will be shown, will be activated into the core of alchemical methodology, and you will never be the same, we are moving vertically up the body. When upon hitting the thirteenth and last chakra, I will open them all up, I will spin them all, I will integrate them all into one, and then we add the fifth level where we expand outwards on the horizontal, thus becoming a true pan-dimensional being. I am telling you that each chakra has four signs assigned to it, and I start as we must at the earth, the connection, to where and who we are, our home, our place of planetary existence, and to further assist us all in the transformation of the alchemical energies I am using the Kundalini as the key of the secret and eternal energy that is usually asleep in most people and in some almost dead, it cannot be removed, it cannot be extracted, it is within the self purely with the desire and the intention to arise, to awaken and send its energetic pulse into the aura, the eternal being, the child that I/we are going to make."


No comments:

Post a Comment